The double doors at the front of the church open directly into the Nave. There is no formal Narthex other than the area directly inside the front doors.
A door at the back of the Nave on the Gospel side opens into the Prayer Chapel and on the Epistle side opens into the Sacristy.
The choir is situated on the Gospel side of the Chancel with the piano and organ on the Epistle side.
| || |
The Old Fuga Model Pipe Organ was purchased in 1936 through the efforts of the church women who served lunch for the Kiwanis and Rotary club in order to raise funds.